Add Your Link to Unixtools.com
I use two link services as well as manually adding links. The services I use are these:
- 3waylinks.net This system automates adding 250 incoming links to your site in such a way that no red flags are raised with the search engines. 100% automated once you get it set up. The links are not reciprocal, the sites you will be linking to do not link back to you, but other sites in their network, do. Complete instructions are available on their site and you can see the UnixTools 3wayLinks page here.
- LinkMetro.com This is a reciprocoal links system. They have a paid system which will semi-automate your reciprocal linking and a free manual system. They have a huge directory of sites to link with. Some of thes are junk sites, but a good number are very good. 3wayLinks.net is a better system, but LinkMetro is free.
- Manual: You can send an email to UnixTools requesting a reciprocal link, a one way link (if you link to another of our sites,) or other linking idea (e.g. article swap.) Here's how it works:
- Grab one of the sample links below and pop it into your links page.
- Please don't use the nofollow tag in your link(s) to us.
- Please note that our link pages are easy to find from the home page of this site. Our view is that your site should do the same.
- Your site should be of value to a visitor.
- Send to this email: unix8493b -at- unixtools -dot- com
Sample Links to Unixtools.com
1) Basic link:
Title: Unix Tutorials
Description: Check out UnixTools.com for tutorials on unix and a variety of related subjects.
or use this HTML code:
<a href="http://www.unixtools.com" target=new>Unix Tutorials</a><br>
Check out UnixTools.com for tutorials on unix and a variety of related subjects.
2) Another choice:
Example: Check out UnixTools.com for unix tutorials and tutorials on a variety of related subjects.
HTML code: Check out UnixTools.com for <a href="http://www.unixtools.com/" target=new>unix tutorials</a> and tutorials on a variety of related subjects.