This page is a short list of links to various programming and scripting tutorials.
CGI Tutorials and Info
- Here's a basic overview of CGI. It's not a programming guide, but it does define a
- An article on how to stop digital thieves using
- How to build a mailing list using CGI
- PERL is a language used to munch text and look for meaning. Or assign it. If you're unfamilar with PERL
then this short perl article will give you some idea of what it's about.
- From WDVL: Perl - the very thought evokes a heady, adrenaline rush in the hearts of hard-core hackers,
and an intimidating sense of anxiety in practically everyone else. Here's their Nice Perl Tutorial For Webmasters
- Perl 5 Docs - Perl programming documentation. A link in the sidebar will show docs
for Perl 5 v8.8 and higher.
- Introduction to Perl, from the same site.
- Official Perl Page
- PHP is a scripting language that gets a lot of use. Here's a basic intro to
- What is CGI?
This is a method which is used to exchange data between the server (the hardware and software that actually allows you to get to your web site) and a web client ...
- Perl Basics
No, you don't find it in oysters, unless oyster is a new term used by Linux system admins. So what does PERL stand for? Truth? Reason? Ease of use? Maybe it's one of these...
- PHP Introduction
PHP is the most popular scripting language on the web, and the reason for that is how easy it makes it to create dynamic websites quickly.